Monday, January 23, 2023

Menu Monday

 


A new week and a new menu using things up from the fridge freezer, and fridge.


Monday

Chili from the chest freezer served over pasta with a sprinkle of shredded cheese. 


Tuesday

The container of leftover stew in the fridge. I will either use it over homemade bread or make some biscuits to go with.


Wednesday

While I would prefer homemade soup, there are a couple of cans in the pantry that need to be used up. I think egg salad sandwiches would be nice with the Chicken Noodle soup that needs using up.


Thursday

A container of Sweet and Sour Meatballs from the freezer. Serving those with rice and the remaining asparagus.


Friday

Tuna Casserole as I have lots of tuna that needs using.


Saturday

Sweet and Sour Ribs, rice, and green beans from the chest freezer downstairs.


Sunday

Roast beef, roast potatoes, and roasted carrots. I have some cabbage I could fry up as well. 


I am hoping that this clears more out of the fridge crispers and the fridge freezer. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


Wednesday



3 comments:

  1. Yum, your menu for this week sounds delicious, Jackie. I made some homemade soup for dinner tonight. It’s definitely the weather for soup, canned or homemade. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks absolutely delicious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always add things to your canned soup to make it more interesting (and maybe get a couple meals from one can).

    ReplyDelete