Monday, December 5, 2022

Menu Monday


 A new week has arrived, bringing us that much closer to Christmas. This means my rear needs to get moving much faster. 

Before I post this week's menus, I need to ask if anyone else has been finding more posts in the spam folder? In fact, I found one today that someone posted to me on Tuesday of last week and I check that folder every day. Strange.

So here are our meals for the week.


Monday

Leftover sausage casserole.


Tuesday

Leftover chicken from Sunday made into a casserole. Probably served with a salad.


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I will pull some Cream of Celery soup out of the big freezer and make grilled cheese sandwiches (have to use the frying pan for those sandwiches).


Thursday

Leftover Chicken casserole and salad.


Friday

Tuna casserole and more than likely the last of the salad.


Saturday

Leftover ham made into a casserole (probably the one Harvey loves which is made in the microwave). I will serve up peas with this. 


Sunday

Roast beef, roasted potatoes, and roasted carrots. Probably made in my big electric roaster. 


Lunches will be leftovers, or sandwiches. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting you should mention the late posts because just last night my friend posted an answer to an email I'd sent her back in JUNE - she had just gotten it!! Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week of eats! Thanks for the reminder about the spam folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Spam, but I find that more and more comments are coming through as 'Anonymous'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely re the spam folder. There was even one that was a reply from me and also one that I had replied to. Goodness know what's going on. However, they are managing to catch more spam which is good, I guess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been remembering to check for spam. I guess I'd better check!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it will land in your regular mailbox, then other people will flag the same email/email address as spam, so your email will shift it to spam...only thing I can think off.

    ReplyDelete