Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Ramblings

 


It has been a strangely quiet day here on the old homestead. Harvey woke up feeling not very well and now all I want to do is get supper started, eaten, cleaned up (well hopefully), a hot bath and head to bed. 

I am tired, headachy, sinus' plugged, and queasy. Not really conducive to getting anything done. I did manage to get all that needed to be done this morning before whatever this is hit. The rest of the day has been spent knitting, curled up in my chair and trying to figure out if I would like a mug of ginger tea or not.....

Off to prepare a mug of that tea, and get the supper in the oven. I will try and visit if I start to feel better. If not I will see you tomorrow after hopefully sleeping this off.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

9 comments:

  1. I hope whatever it is, is shortlived and you both feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. Sending love and hopes that you both feel much better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you both get well soon. DS & I woke up the same way yesterday, but feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a crud going around, I hope you two feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's no good at all, hope you havent picked up Covid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're both feeling unwell. Hope it passes quickly and you are feeling well again soon.

    ReplyDelete