Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Tuesday Tidbits

 

Happy Spooktacular Halloween to All.

It was very cold here overnight, but seems to have warmed up. I think this might be the first year ever I am almost hoping that we don't get any little trick or treaters. My light will be on for a little bit, and then I am going to shut everything off, have a lovely bath and climb into bed. 

Most of Mondays household tasks are completed, and a few of those meant for today as well. But I think after this post and a visit with a few of you I am going to have a lay down. 

The swelling and discolouration has not improved. Pain is so, so. Easily handled though so that is a good thing. 

I am on the second set of green stripes and I think that if I can manage it this knitted blanket will be completed very soon. I kind of wanted it done today, but that was not in the cards. Perhaps by Thursday or Friday. Looking forward to getting a few of my smaller goals and projects done before I start the other prayer shawl. 

Off to visit you all and then curl up on the couch for a bit.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


7 comments:

  1. Glad your mouth is feeling a little less painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sorry for the pain you are experiencing right now. Hard to put it out of mind unless you are busy and/sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you have had the best night's sleep and wake to find things much improved. I'm glad the soreness is manageable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear the pain is manageable. I suspect the swelling and discoloration will last a few days more. You certainly don't let anything keep you down for very long.id be curled up in bed for a day or two.
    We had over 50 kids here. More than expected and I ran out of candy. I felt sorry having to turn a couple away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems that things will take a little time till you are co completely better. Do hope you are managing to eat and drink OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lay down and rest. Its good that your pain is manageable and each day will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no, I am posting a tale of dental woes on Friday. So I feel your pain. Take it easy while you heal....

    ReplyDelete