Friday, December 1, 2017

Frugal Friday

A fairly frugal and fruitful week.

1.  I managed to cook once and eat twice for two meals this week. In fact today was supposed to be a tuna casserole, but there is enough potato leek soup for another meal and I have some tuna salad chilling ready to make into sandwiches.

2.  I found the Christmas cards I bought on deep discount a couple of years ago. I have started my Christmas card list and tomorrow should see it finished.

3.  My sister called today and asked if I wanted to go with her to the high school production of "School of Rock." I have heard good things about it so of course I said yes. Free ticket to some awesome entertainment.

4.  Keeping the heat down during the day, and turning it up about an hour before I go to bed.

5.  Found a few more items to list on our garage sale sites here in the city.

Once I get my household binder set up I will post about it.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. you're doing well. I love the cook once, eat twice meals...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a theatre production of 'School of Rock' right opposite our CS. I love the movie with Jack Black. So funny, we've watched it so many times.

    ReplyDelete