Hmmm, the week before Christmas and I am still trying my best to stick to a budget.
1. Paid bills online so I did not have to leave the house, or use gas.
2. Combined errands to save on gas as well as time and energy.
3. Using gift bags that have been recycled from other gifts through the years.
4. Once again made a list and stuck to it (I did have a habit at one time of adding a few "extras" to the cart).
5. Found pink and purple yarn in my stash to make mitts for the twins (they won't get them until after Christmas).
I am looking forward to the arrivals of Kurt and Kris. Kris will be arriving by supper tonight and Kurt will be arriving on the 24th probably close to mid afternoon (like around 4 or 4:30 depending on road conditions). My house will be full once again.
Everybody have a wonderful day.