Saturday, December 23, 2017

Quiet

All is quiet here on the old homestead in the early hours of the morning. The men are still sleeping, and probably will be for awhile yet.

Kris surprised us by getting home at around 2 yesterday afternoon. It seems he took the afternoon off, and a good thing he did as we started to get pretty heavy snowfall from just after he arrived home until just before supper.

Now, just one more and I can rest easy.

Here is my baby, actually kind of posing for a picture. This year he decided to grow a beard and moustache. Not too sure if I like them as of yet, but I have a feeling he will be keeping the extra facial hair as people have said it makes him look older.

I received some very shocking news today on Facebook. My cousin lost her son yesterday or late last night. I just got the chance to meet this young man at the Koch family reunion this summer. My thoughts and prayers are with them as they go through this devastating change.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to here of your family loss.

    Enjoy your time with your loved ones.
    Happy Christmas.
    Love Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry for your loss. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you'll have all your family with you for a few days...I've wished for that but it will never happen...My son and his family always go to Maryland to be with his inlaws...but Daughter is faithful and we'll be together with her, Wonder Boy and the Princess tomorrow...They just got home from their cruise late last night...I tracked them all day yesterday....that's one of the best things about iphone...I know where they are...Wonder Boy has been a little depressed the last month or so and had the flu the first of the month...we all look forward to tomorrow.
    Sorry about your nephew...sad that it happened this time of year.
    Merry Christmas
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete