In The Land of The Living Skies II
Friday, August 10, 2018
Really even though my grocery bill seems to be getting slightly higher (mostly due to buy in more Canadian products) than I think it should be I still have a few frugal saves.
1. Got free plums from our next door neighbour.
2. Saved $16.89 on my grocery trip through buying sale items.
3. Finished off a lovely scarf that will be used as a Christmas gift.
4. Bought no meat while shopping this week.
5. Started the freezing process so we have lovely fresh tasting food this winter.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
Gill - That British Woman
August 11, 2018 at 6:19 PM
I have noticed that our grocery bill is getting higher and higher, really hard to find good savings.
Post Comments (Atom)