I did some mending and darning of socks today. Mending consisted of sewing a button on a pair of shorts for Harvey. Darning was done on a pair of his rather expensive socks.
The peels, tops and tails of various veggies were thrown into the garden to be worked under.
I finished off the soup that was stored in the refrigerator.
Old t-shirts were made into rags and a badly torn sheet has been stored to use as quilt backing. I also managed to save some fairly decent parts of the t-shirts to be used in making a rug at some point this winter.
I am now knitting mitts to give as Christmas gifts out of some larger balls of leftover yarn.
All in all it has been a thrifty week.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.