Wednesday, May 8, 2019

A Gift

A few years ago, Harvey bought me a wicker rocker for Mother's Day. Every fall we bring it in for the winter months. This past winter Harvey has decided that it is his favourite chair and will not bring it back up.... This left us (well me) with no comfortable seat on the deck.

So today Harvey decided to get me my Mother's Day gift a bit early and came home with this.

I must say this is a very comfortable chair. Perfect for curling up with a good book  or knitting the afternoon away. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's beautiful, looks ideal for a relaxing afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chair. I can just imagine sitting in it on your porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely hope you have the weather for enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent chair to enjoy the oncoming warmer evenings in.

    ReplyDelete