1. Cut out four more patterns.
2. Sew all cut out patterns.
3. Knit squares from leftover yarn (ongoing until I have enough for a blanket).
4. Knit one prayer shawl.
5. Work on the temperature blanket (year long project...I will post a picture of what I have gotten done.
6. Sew tool caddy for under the Cricut.
7. Continue with declutter.
8. Start one cross stitch project (just a small one that I have had for a number of years).
9. Buy bedding plants, and plant them all.
10. Get two more large planters.
11. Sandwich and finish 2 or more quilts.
My big project for the month in the sewing/craft room will be consolidating two sets of storage drawers of fabric into one.
The clear ones are the ones I will be working on this month. Hopefully I will get everything straightened up. I think folding the fabric properly will help the process immensely. Plus of course using more of it up making some necessary clothing and a pair of curtains for the bedroom downstairs.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.