Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday Roundup


This week has been one full of decluttering, organizing, and as is usual at this time of year, spring cleaning. Oh yes, I must not forget starting to work on brand new projects for this month.

As far as spring cleaning is concerned I just have the walls to wash in one bedroom, cupboards to straighten up and wipe down, and floors to give a really good scrubbing with a brush to get into all the nooks and crannies. Tomorrow I plan on getting the last of the walls washed. Next week should see the end of spring cleaning.

Decluttering a few things from the sewing /craft room. Today it was some fabric that I bought from garage sales but probably will never use. Tomorrow after wall washing I will be back in there and doing a second cull, plus a refolding of some pieces. I might even pull some to cut out a couple of pairs of shorts.

I am typing this on my tablet and it is doing strange things (missing letters or changing the words I am typing), so I will cut this short. I hate when auto correct decides they know better than I, what I am trying to say.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Auto correct drives me crazy on my phone. I am full of admiration for your spring cleaning. I am just so lethargic at the minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have disabled auto correct on my devices .. the last straw was when it corrected my last name from Perret to pervert .. can't be loving that!

    ReplyDelete