Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Thrifty Tuesday

I made a few thrifty moves over the past week.

I hemmed some pants that were too long for Harvey.

Hung an extra load of clothes on the lines downstairs.

Found some fabric as I was decluttering the sewing/craft room that will be perfect for making some curtains for the downstairs bedroom. Using up the stash is a big plus in my books.

Blinds and drapes were opened to allow the sun to heat up the front of the house. As long as it is sunny it seems like no matter what the temperature is outside those big picture windows allow lots of solar heating.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm about to dive into my stash to do a bit of sorting and I'm looking forward to getting creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on sewing the grands messenger bags each from drapery fabric. You did well this week.

    ReplyDelete