My frugal 5 for the past week.
1. Used some rain water to water a couple of plants indoors.
2. Purchased larger plants rather than a couple of small ones to use in the big planters. Cost was actually less when I did my calculations.
3. A friend gave me some stabilizer to use in my embroidery of the labels for the prayer shawls, and there is enough to use for other projects as well.
4. All meals made at home with products I had on hand.
5. Worked on knitting those little squares from leftover small balls or orphan skeins of yarn.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.