Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

The weather has slowly been getting nicer. Still not nice enough to play in the dirt for very long, but still nicer temperature wise from last week.

I have been busy on many little projects, decluttering, cleaning the house, and trying to get ahead. I want to get as much done as possible before my surgery date, which could come up quite quickly after the doctor gets all the paperwork back in.

I finished the very small cross stitch and pulled out another to start at some point next week. I have also finished many more little squares, pictures to come tomorrow.

I have weeded the perennial bed, but due to the many seeds on one of our maple trees, once again lots of little trees are popping up. I hope to get out again tomorrow.

No weight loss this week (well perhaps a few ounces), but I am maintaining very well. My daily walks are helping this out.

Grocery shopping was held to a minimum, which makes me happy. We also got full months carbon tax on our bills this month. The electric bill added a whole $2.47 to the total (put we don't have to pay provincial taxes which would have added close to $7.00) and the gas bill was a bit higher on the carbon tax at $5.41 (once again no provincial sales tax which would have been close to $9.00 more). I think we might be making a bit of money over all. This will also give us an incentive to cut our power and gas usage next winter.

No more news to impart.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment