Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Finished (Well Mostly)

The last big piece of furniture is now in place in the living room.

This 30 year old entertainment was removed....

The new one put together and in use. I do miss my shelves for pictures however so we may mount the television on the wall and have the top cleared for my bits.

Now comes the accent colours which hopefully I can either find or make (cushion covers, and such).

Supper tonight was a wonderful Lentil Soup. I even have enough leftover for another two meals for Harvey and I.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, both pieces! I'm sure you, or someone you know will be able to repurpose the old entertainment center. I'm thinking it would make a great craft cabinet. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had actually thought about recycling it into a craft cabinet, but I had no room in the sewing/craft room for it. Drat.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. I love your new entertainment stand. The electric fireplace makes it so cozy and “ hygge “! Does it emit heat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does have a heater and fan with it. I haven't needed to use that feature as of yet.

      Delete