Friday, December 6, 2019
1. Hubby fixed my angel tree topper. I hope to get it back on the tree this afternoon.
2. Using up bits and bobs from the freezer. I see a pie crust that I will use up at some point this weekend.
3. Making buns in stead of making bread all the time.
4. Once again had a good savings at the grocery store of $29.95. We don't always get really good coupons here in the middle of Canada, but our Co-op store has wonderful sales.
5. Bought the new entertainment stand as a floor model. A few scratches, but well worth the over 50% off we paid. I am pretty sure we can touch up those small scratches.
I am also feeling much better today. I must have just had a touch of something. Still stuffy, but not as achy or as churning stomach as I was yesterday. Hope it continues.
Everybody have a wonderful day.