Monday, December 23, 2019

Menu Monday

Ahhh, the last full week of the year. One filled with company, and cooking.

Monday

We are going to have a clear out the fridge night. I was going to make chicken wings, but hey this could and will be better.

Tuesday

Lasagna, salad and garlic bread.

Wednesday

Christmas dinner, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, pickles, salad, gravy, and whatever baking they desire for dessert.

Thursday

Perhaps today would be a good day to go out for supper as a family. The boys will be leaving tomorrow or the next day.

Friday

Soup and sandwiches.

Saturday

Spaghetti and meat sauce, tossed salad.

Sunday

My birthday (64 years old my how time flies). I think a clean out the fridge is order.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your ideas for the meals as it gives me ideas too. Usually Thursday is our clean out the fridge night but this week will be different.

    Merry Christmas, enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time together.

    I think a soup and sandwich night is a great idea after the Christmas meals.

    ReplyDelete