Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Ramblings

It has been a quiet day, I have been reading, getting lists made up and enjoying coffee while reading. I even managed to fit in some television watching.

For a birthday this has been wonderful, a day that I pretty much did whatever I wanted which was very little.

Still the quiet of the house is almost deafening. I really miss seeing Kurt and Kris wondering around the house. Or the grandcat causing problems with our cat by sneaking upstairs. Shania could put up with Eiko for a little while as long as she stayed far away.

Mass was quiet as well. We reflected on how Joseph gave up everything, even becoming a refugee in a strange land in order to protect Jesus. It made me think how all the refugees that come to Canada give up all they have in order to protect their families. Just as I would have when the boys were small and still would today.

I am pretty sure that most mothers and fathers would do the same.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday wishes!!!!!

    🌲🌟🌲🌟🌲

    ReplyDelete