Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

I have been promising you a few pictures of the sewing projects I have actually managed to finish.

A multicoloured tunic top.


The wrap skirt that I am still not too sure about. I don't really like the way it hangs, but it could just be the material.

Gold, wide leg pants and they are a very wide leg. They should go nicely with the first tunic top.

The purple sweater knit fabric t-shirt I just finished. It needs pressing and washing.

I hope to have some knitting completed by Sunday as well as a few more clothing projects ready to go. I do have a rather simple dress cut out and will start on that tomorrow. Sewing will be by the wayside very soon as Kurt and Kris will be home, preparations for Christmas underway, and company stopping in to visit.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on completing all of those projects. I like the wrap skirt, but things can look different to what you expect when you try them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! I agree with the previous poster, the wrap skirt may look much different on that it does hanging.

    ReplyDelete