Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Thrifty Tuesday

Thrifty happenings around the house over the past week are pretty much the usual, darning, mending seams, putting up hems, taking in a few items of clothing, and cutting apart some old clothing that was not in good enough shape to donate into rags.

The strap on my 10 year old purse finally gave way for good. I had already mended it a few times, and so after removing the hardware I put it in the trash. I had knitted a couple of purses from cotton yarn awhile back and so one of them is being used as my daily purse. Proof that shopping at home first really does work.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Smart lady, having knitted yourself a couple of purses. I've yet to find a pattern I like enough to do so.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete