Monday, December 16, 2019

Menu Monday

Good morning to all of you. It is going to be a great day, cause I will make it one!! Also the temperatures are still really nice so I can get out for a bit.

Monday

Hotdogs, kale salad, and hash browns.

Tuesday

Leftover pork roast. It will more than likely become a stir fry so I can use up more of the veggies in the crisper.

Wednesday

Dry ribs, dipping sauce, leftover kale salad, and some spicy noodles (I have a package that needs using).

Thursday

Clean out the fridge.

Friday

Soup and sandwiches, and I think this is when I will use up the butternut squash. I will give squash soup a try.

Both our sons should be home by now so I will need to cook more.

Saturday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and green beans.

Sunday

Sausage, pasta, the remaining coleslaw or a tossed salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment