Friday, December 13, 2019

Frugal Friday

So what frugal things have been happening around here. It always seems like I post the same things over and over, I need something new and different.

1.  My contract was finished on my cell phone so it was time to resign. I (well my husband and Kris did most of the deciding) decided to upgrade my phone as well. I went in and got one of the $0.00 cost phones. While it does not have all the bells and whistles the newer models do it is good enough for me. My old one will go to my husband as his cell phone is no longer holding a charge.

2.  Went grocery shopping and managed to save $34.85 from sale items only. Managed to get our Christmas turkey on sale as well.

3.  Deposited a cheque from insurance we got as repayment for my upfront payment for the last dental visit.

4.  Shoveling snow instead of using the snow blower. Saving money on gas.

5.  Using items up and while not really batch cooking I have been able to put a few containers of food into the big freezer to use later on this month or early next month.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I refuse to purchase anything but a zero dollar phone. The prices are ridiculous! Nice that you get the new one and your husband keeps the older one.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete