Monday, January 3, 2022

Menu Monday

 



A new year and a new week. I hope everyone is recovering from their holiday celebrations and using up those leftovers or have frozen them for use later.

Monday
Pork chops, rice and leftover raw veggies with dip.

Tuesday
Leftover roast beef made into a beef and noodle casserole. Served with mixed veggies. I will freeze any leftovers for use later.

Wednesday
Soup and sandwiches. I will use up some turkey stock and make noodle soup. Served with tuna salad sandwiches.

Thursday
Leftover Turkey made into an a la King dish. I will put peas into the mixture and serve it on toast.

Friday
Salmon Fillets, mashed potato patties, and a salad.

Saturday
Leftover Turkey a la King once again served on toast.

Sunday 
Pork roast, roasted potatoes, and roasted carrots as well as the remaining salad.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.
God bless.



5 comments:

  1. All sounds lovely, can I come and eat St yours, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spent the holidays at my parents (and, flew home), so no leftovers. We do have some fancy cheese leftover from NYE, so I'll work that into the menu plan, or most likely, it will become a snack for the teens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down to one leftover chicken breast from Christmas and a few cookies. I'll use the chicken in a stir either later this week or next. A little more of the baking is being tossed each day as it is starting to get dried out, even in its containers.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUm on your menu. I am trying my best to create food here and no waste. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy seeing what you will be creating in your kitchen. This week we bought a picnic shoulder on sale and it was huge - Resident Chef promptly cooked it and now it's in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete