Monday, January 17, 2022

Menu Monday

 

Another week, another menu plan. I have already made a few changes in what I had planned, but still sticking to what protein I was going to use for the main dish.

Monday

Leftover pork roast, noodles, and corn.


Tuesday

Leftover chicken. I think I might do soft chicken tacos. I do have onion, salsa, sour cream, cheese and tomatoes. Just don't have the lettuce. Does one really need lettuce?


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I think this week the sandwiches will be Grilled Cheese.


Thursday

Clean out the fridge night. If we have eaten all the leftovers from the meals so far this week, I will make a sausage casserole (there will definitely be leftovers from this meal).


Friday

Pancakes and maple syrup.


Saturday

Leftover sausage casserole.


Sunday

Leftover ham warmed up, rice, and a veggie of some kind.


So there you have it, considering we could be in the midst of a snow storm/blizzard tonight which could last a few days. With wind, snow and colder temperatures we need some meals that stick to your ribs.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. No need for lettuce .. you have enough to make a delicious taco supper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, you don't need lettuce, in fact I don't think they use much lettuce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good menu, Jackie. And no, you do not need lettuce for chicken tacos. That sounds so good too. I may have to make them here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu sounds good Jackie. I'd have the tacos without lettuce. I sometimes use whatever greens we have in the fridge (romaine salad or spring mix) as my lettuce. I now have to make pancakes after reading about yours :) Stay safe & healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe in the storm! You have excellent plans for keeping fed throughout.

    ReplyDelete