Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Ramblings

 

Not much to really post about today. The extreme cold warning came back today, but really it felt a tiny bit warmer out as I drove to get the mail (Harvey would not let me walk because of the warning). 

Mass was once again watched online, with the rather large uptick in Omicron cases here in my city, it is probably the safest way. There are quite a few parishioners that are anti-vaxxers, but will wear a mask at church. Still I just do not feel safe around them.

I finished cutting up some more strips for the rug, and put them and the rug away for awhile to work on something else next week. I don't think I will get either of the big projects completed this month, but I am going to try my best to get the smaller ones done.

The scrape from the mammogram is getting better. It does still sometimes bother me if I stretch in a certain manner, but no longer seems to be seeping or bleeding. The redness is dissipating as well so I am very happy.

In the use it up department I have managed to use up some floss, another small tube of hand/body lotion, and the lavender liquid hand soap that Kris gave me for Christmas last year. I wonder, can a person use bubble bath as a hand soap? Must look that up.

Other than me being very upset over people not getting vaccinated and family members that say us vaccinated members are blocking or unfriending them on Facebook (I know for a fact it is the other way around...it has happened to me for no apparent reason), there is nothing more to say.

Hopefully the weather improves and I can get out for a walk very soon.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. It is painful that the vaccinations are causing divisions in families. I see it in my own family. I am double vacced .. boosted as well. I may be slow on the uptake but haven't figured out why it is such a big deal to some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have people at church that are anti vaxxers and refuse to wear masks. They traipse in with their 7 kids who all are way over exposed at school and just sit right down by us. We wear masks. I am just appalled, that is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It used to be good advice to not discuss politics or religion when out in public - now it seems the vaccination issue has been added to that list. I just simply avoid going places where there's any chance of there being people that might be unvac'd.
    Hope your owie soon heals...that just plain added a whole 'nother level of 'insult' to the entire process didn't it.

    ReplyDelete