Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday Roundup

 

It hasn't been a really busy week here on the old homestead.  While I have been decluttering and organizing my kitchen I tire out after doing one small section. I really need to organize and tidy more often. However I only have the bottom section of cupboards to do on one side and hope to get those completed tomorrow. 


I also think that worry about Kurt and his very bad cold (he has done a rapid test three times and all three have been negative) as well as the fact that Kris actually did have Covid-19 got to me this week. Seems strange that both were sick the same week, but that is how things seem to go around here.


Kurt sounds terrible, but more along the lines of a bad cold and Kris in his latest text says he is much better today compared to previous days. Kris has another day to recuperate and will more than likely be back to work Monday if the symptoms have gone away. Kurt on the other hand may be missing a bit more work considering how he sounds. He is not a good patient so I have a feeling even if he feels crappy he will go back to work.


I hope to have some photos of finished projects tomorrow. I know that the hand quilting will go on for quite awhile yet. I am just not that quick at hand sewing. The knitting is slowing down as well. I may have to just change things up and work on my rug all the time next week, or for at least the first half of the week. We shall see.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




3 comments:

  1. I hope your boys feel better soon because I know it's a constant worry for you. It's hard to keep your mind on your tasks at hand I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that both boys are fully recovered soon. I realize they are grown-up but they never stop being our kids so the worry never stops.

    After spending a couple of days decluttering at my daughter's I'm not in a hurry to work on my own house. I need a rest and it sounds like you do too.

    Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the snow, hope it goes way soon. And Covid and cold both sound nasty. Given how things spread, I hope neither go back to work before they're really over it. I think the days of saying it's just a cold and going to work and spreading it to others may not be well received. Used to be people didn't seem to care; but now with all the effort everyone has put in to stopping with spreading anything...a bit different climate. Strange that they're both sick, but only one has Covid. Hope you stay well yourself and good luck with tidying project.

    ReplyDelete