Monday, January 10, 2022

Menu Monday

 

A new week, and the week starts off with my 46th wedding anniversary. Means I don't have to make supper tonight. We are not going out, instead we are ordering and picking up. Numbers of infections are crazy here right now. I don't even know if I want to go shopping.....and yet I will have to by Friday (not going Saturday or Sunday just too many people in the store).

Anyhow, here are my menus for the rest of the week.


Monday

Take out, just not too sure what as of yet. Probably fried chicken and some salads.


Tuesday

Leftover pork roast. I found some pulled pork spices in my clean out of the pantry in the kitchen. It needs using so that will be made. Served on slices of homemade bread, and a veggie side.


Wednesday

Leftover chili on with toast or perhaps served over leftover roast potatoes (cut up and fried with some onions)


Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.


Friday

Tuna casserole, and a salad.


Saturday

Pork chops, pasta, and the remains of the salad.


Sunday

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast carrots (do you all see a pattern here). I might try my hand at making a fruit salad if the fruit I would like to use is on sale.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you, Jackie and Harvey! Wishing you many more happy years together.

    Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I decided to double mask with a surgical mask and cloth mask with a filter when going to the grocery store this past Sunday. If you have a KN95 or N95 mask, even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary, Wow 46 years, hubs and I will be 43 time sure flies, when you are trying to live and make ends meet, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind in commenting (obviously!) so missed your anniversary on the day - but I wish you a happy anniversary anyway. After all, should celebrations last longer than just one day?

    ReplyDelete