Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tuesday Tidbits

 


So I have spent most of the day watching the sky darken, lighten and darken once again. So far, none of the snow has arrived yet, but that will probably change overnight. I have visions of waking up to a vast sea of white, with even more coming down. 

I am in the part of the province that could be hit the hardest. After days of saying 20 to 30 cm of snow, now it is being said we could see our upper range reach 50 cm. This woman is not a happy camper, but it should not stick around for very long. 

I have spent most of today knitting, and am getting closer to being finished those 25 pairs. I am up to 15 now and starting number 16. Keeping my fingers crossed that by the end of the month all 25 will be completed. I will then take some time off and do a few other projects. 

So it has been a quiet day, just waiting and preparing for whatever the storm brings us. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. I really hope it isn't as bad as you fear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that amount of snow doesn't find you!
    Our sky was off and on all day too by we did get a skiff a few times. It's cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a bit of storm blow through earlier yesterday, but the real snow started in earnest last night sometime. We've got a couple of cms. on the ground at the moment, and it doesn't appear to be stopping any time soon.
    I do hope you don't see 50 cms. of the white stuff. Even if it only lasts a week, it will be a nuisance all round.
    Oh my, that's a lot of mittens. My hands would be cramped into position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the snowfall isn't too severe. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be quite disturbing, waiting for the big snow storm to hit you. You are doing so well on knitting your mittens, that's a wonderful thing to do for school children.

    ReplyDelete