Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blustery!!!

Today has been cold and blustery. I did manage to get my morning walk in before the weather turned. Good thing as the winds were gusting up to 105 km per hour by mid afternoon. The wind is still howling, and the temperature dropping quickly. It could be a slippery drive to my subbing commitment tomorrow morning.

I curled up with my Christmas knitting after all the household chores and have managed to get quite a bit of the sweater finished. However, I am putting it aside for a bit and working on those hats. Mostly because I need them completed, wrapped and in the mail by the end of next week.

The since my hands were cold (I have actually been cold most of the day) I settled in for a mid afternoon break.

A pot of tea and a warm cup in my hands did wonders for my outlook. I can see many more pots of tea this winter (and I have lots to use up).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, Jackie, that tea sounds scrumptious! It is raining cats and dogs here. I keep telling myself that at least it isn't snow, LOL. Think I will head downstairs shortly and make myself a pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely tea cup ; )

    Rinty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have great memories every single time I use it Rinty.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete