Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I Hurt!!

I don't know what I did in my sleep last night, but this morning (say middle of the night) I woke up with extreme pain in my right knee.

I have spent most of the day with my knee wrapped in a tensor bandage and elevated when possible. Still if I move it the wrong way I get sharp pains..... Not enjoying this at all. I am hoping that by having a nice hot bath things improve. That is if I can get in and out of the tub. If not I guess I will need to take a shower (Boo).

This caused me not to get any extra cleaning or work done today. Oh well I am sure that I can manage a bit more tomorrow. At least I hope so. 

I woke up to things being covered with a fresh white coat.

The snow has been coming down for most of the day and is supposed to continue tomorrow morning. As the song goes, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." I am slowly getting my Christmas spirit.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Oh no, Jackie! I am sending prayers for your quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your knee is feeling a lot better very soon Jackie. In the meantime, it's a good excuse to take it easy if you can.

    ReplyDelete