Sunday, November 15, 2015

Mid Month Update




 So it's mid month and time to update everyone on how well I am managing to meet my monthly goals.

1.   Finish the sweater I am knitting for Harvey for Christmas.  Still working on this, but very close to being done.

2.   Knit 3 hats to add to the gift of mittens for my brother's girls.  I have picked out the yarn, but other than that not even started.

4.   Buy my brothers (Jay and Jerry) their Christmas gifts.  Done.

5.   Work on my embroidery again.  I work on this when I get tired of knitting.

6.   Continue with Project Declutter.  I work on this bit by bit. I already have a couple of bags of items to donate.

7.   Try for 22 no spend days this month. As of right now I am sitting at 12 no spend days. I hope to meet this goal very soon.

8.   Get Christmas cards done and in the mail in a timely fashion.  Christmas cards are mostly finished, I just have to write a letter for one of the cards. Should be able to mail these out this week.

9.   Mail off the gifts for my brothers and my nieces.  If I work really quickly I should be able to finish the hats and get everything out the door by the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed for me on this one.

So all in all not doing as badly as I feared I was. Buckling down should enable me to get this all done.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment