Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Ramblings

It has been a quiet First Sunday in Advent. I have spent much of the day after Mass thinking about what went on at our monthly Parish Council meeting and wondering if I made a mistake entering church politics once again. I don't like the fact that Father decided that my first meeting back would be where he took everyone to task. This is something that I was happy not to be facing any more and was hoping that all would be running smoothly. Guess that was a false hope on my part. I will see what the next meeting brings.... I may be handing in my resignation if things have not improved.

While thinking and pondering what my thoughts and feelings were I spent time knitting. I have managed to get the band knitted and sewn onto the sweater. I hope to get the sweater sewn up and the buttons on tomorrow, but I am not sure that will happen.

Yesterday, on our big stock up shop we bought lots of deli style sandwich meat and bacon which will need to be packaged up for the freezer. So along with all my normal household chores I will be in charge of vacuum sealing all the meat. Should be a very busy day.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment