Monday, November 2, 2015

Menu Monday

A new month, and more menus. I did have to change what I had listed for Sunday to something else entirely. Can you believe I ran out of pork roasts? That will be going on my shopping list and I will be watching for good sales this coming week.

Monday

Chicken breasts, rice, and salad.

Tuesday

Leftover beef roast (subbed beef for pork on Sunday) made into hot beef sandwiches, along with fries, and peas.

Wednesday

Cabbage bread. Quick and easy meal as I am subbing today.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge.

Friday

Fish Fillets, hash browns (using up some small potatoes here), and green beans/corn mixture.

Saturday

Hot dogs, the last of the baked beans, and sliced fresh veggies.

Sunday

Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and a salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment