Friday, October 11, 2019

Frugal Friday

Here it is the second week of October already. I just don't know where time or the days disappear.

1.  Saved $28.57 on groceries this week with sale prices and coupons. Love how my favourite grocery adds a line to their bill stating how much you saved.

2.  Had a free coffee at the Bible Study this week. I usually stick with water, but it was so cold on Thursday.

3.  Since I did not have a piece of fabric large enough for the backing of the denim quilt I sewed a couple of odd ball pieces together. It is going to be used outside so who really cares what it looks like.

4.  Made two brand new meals out of leftovers this week. Neither Harvey or I enjoy eating the same thing a few days in a row.

5.  I have been walking my 10K steps everyday this week. Some days it is a bit more than that. 

6.  Pumpkin pies made using a pumpkin given to me by a friend.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Time is passing by very quickly, isn't it? I'm hopeful we'll get a few more weeks of fall weather before winter hits in earnest. Especially as so many farmers are still harvesting.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete