Saturday, October 5, 2019

Saturday Roundup

Things are not moving too quickly on the finishing projects front. I must say that I kind of under calculate how long a project will really take. 

However, I have been managing to keep up with the garden produce. Today it was cabbage and I used up another one of the cabbages making Lazy Cabbage Rolls, along with getting a few more tomatoes ripened. I may just have enough to make more soup and even a few for freezing. That will be accomplished right after Mass. I also hope to get a bit more done on the embroidered tea towels and one of the quilts sandwiched and ready to quilt on Tuesday. The denim quilt will just have a fleece backing as we will be using it outside around the firepit in the spring and fall. Hopefully I will have pictures very soon.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment