Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Quiet

Our house is so very quiet. Our sons have only been gone for 2 days and I already miss their noise and presence. I am sure though that Christmas will bring them both home once again.

I managed to finish the embroidered tea towels.

Each tea towel has a duck doing a different job. They sure look nice in the kitchen drawer.

The denim quilt. I made the mistake of taking it downstairs for Harvey and Kurt to see.... Needless to say Harvey has claimed it for the basement and his use.


The other quilt was finished as well. Silly me forgot to take a picture. Will do so tomorrow.
Our oldest son who decided to try and use the evil eye on me. It doesn't work. His 43rd birthday is tomorrow.

Our youngest hid on me until the family picture. His birthday is today and he is now 38.
Our first family picture in a number of years. Kris figured out the timer on our digital camera and it was his idea to try and capture all of us together. He did a not too bad job.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





2 comments: