Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Thrifty Tuesday

Lots of little thrifty things have been happening around the old homestead over the past while.

I managed to hem three more pairs of pants (I think I only have 2 or 3 left to do).

Our Thanksgiving turkey was cut up and the extra meat put into freezer bags to use in other meals. The bones, skin and neck were also bagged and put into the freezer so I can make bone broth and pick off any meat that was left behind.

The two quilts were finished. Harvey claimed the denim one right away so I guess in a couple of months I will make another one for outside on those cool spring and fall nights.

I went through the 4" squares and have more than enough to make another quilt or two.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment