Friday, October 25, 2019

Frugal Friday


This has been a strange week. Not only the weather has been strange, but the overall feeling has been different. I will post about that later.

I will list what frugal things have been happening here.

1.  Got a free travel coffee mug when buying my groceries.

2.  Managed to save $8.29 on my groceries this week (just on sale items alone).

3.  I have been using up the bits and bobs from the fridge freezer and I think I can get another weeks meals from everything in there.

4.  I sewed two skirts (though one needs to be hemmed and they are both blue) and am hemming the pants I finished sewing. I will post pictures once everything is hemmed, washed, and pressed.

5.  Started to bake bread once again and will continue to do so.

6.  Opened the drapes on those lovely sunny days to take advantage of the production of solar heat. 

7.  Went to the library for some reading material.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I fo do.envy your ability to sew clothing. And make bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been industrious! I make my own bread but haven't made clothes for years. I would like to start sewing more again.

    ReplyDelete