Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Thrify Tuesday

We have been continuing with our usual thrifty moves. 

I have sewn together some larger pieces of batting for the scrappy quilt and done the same with the backing. After all I will be the one using it when I need the extra warmth on a cold winters eve.

Hemming was once again on the to do list. It seems that I am shrinking at a rapid rate, or rather that I am wearing shoes with little to no heel in my advancing years. Those longer pants are beginning to bother me. In fact I think I may be hemming a few more over the next while.

All leftovers are being used up either to make a new meal or as lunches.

Still walking outside for exercise, but as we are supposed to get snow overnight and into tomorrow (up to 10 cm) I can see that I will be using the treadmill more often.

Reading books from the library. Soon I will need to get another 4 or 5 to keep me occupied.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Snow already! Goodness. I have been thinking for some while that I would like to do quilting but it will have to wait until I move then get settled.

    ReplyDelete