Wednesday, January 20, 2021

All Is Quiet

 

To all my American readers, I am so thankful that there were no problems today with the transfer of power. 


Now I hope that you can heal what ever divides you.


It has been quiet here on the old homestead. I did my little bit of household work and carried on with my decluttering. I have two more drawers to clean out and then I will tackle the clothes in my closet. Though I have purged in there earlier pretty sure I can find a few more items to donate. Project declutter update on either Friday or Saturday.


Then comes the room of chaos. I don't know how it happens, but by the end of a month, my sewing/craft room looks like a tornado went through it. Mind you I have been finding craft supplies all over the house and just more or less putting them in the room on whatever flat surface I can find. I am looking forward to having my room back in some semblance of order. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.



9 comments:

  1. It has been a very emotional day watching the inauguration and now the virtual celebration focused on the new administration areas of focus. Thanks for your well wishes for healing in our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like Harry Potter's room of requirement. You will always find what you need in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the inauguration went well and pray that your beautiful country will once again be united.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are working hard! I'm doing my linen cupboard...slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the same problem with my dining/craft room. Obviously I've not had guests during the pandemic but I have been getting craft stuff out and dumping the stray craft stuff back in. It is the only room which has not been decluttered and it is my project from now until Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sewing room is the same. It is so full I can barely walk through it. Can't wait to get the decorating done and get some of the extra furniture out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your congratulations and kind thoughts. Our country will heal. It will just take time. Now we must concentrate on healing from the pandemic. Something all the world must do together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew there wouldn't be any problems on Inauguration Day. All the National Guard were just theatrics... and then, for their loyal service, the National Guard were told to sleep on the floor of an outdoor parking garage. I bought stock on Pepto-Bismal for the next 4 years! *lol* ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like your craft room is like a junk drawer. We all have them even those of us who live full-time in our rv's! :)

    ReplyDelete