Well another week in January almost gone. Really even though we are under restrictions and have been so for over a month time is zipping by.
Now what have I done that has been or can be classified as frugal this week.
1. Used up some apples that were getting old by making a crisp for our desserts this week.
2. Sticking to using the stashes rather than running out and buying new crafting items.
3. Downloading free books onto my ereader, using BookBub to find them.
4. Only driving the vehicle once this week to do all my errands.
5. Saved $10.49 on my grocery bill buying sale items.
And of course decluttering, making room and finding things that have been missing for awhile. Almost like shopping when you find something you have not seen for awhile. One such find was my twinned rug book. It even has a simple loom pattern for making them. Now just to convince Harvey that making one would be a good thing.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.