Saturday, January 2, 2021

Argggg, Noooo

 Well, I know what I will be busy with over the next few days. I will be replacing my blog list. For some reason only Blogger knows when I removed on no longer functional blog from my sidebar, the whole list disappeared. 

Please forgive me if I don't visit you for awhile as I know from previous experience that this replacement always takes me some time to accomplish. 

I will see what I can accomplish over the next few days, but if you haven't had a comment from me please leave me a comment so I can get you back.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I still am seeing your blog list. Hope it was a false alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had this happen to me but there have been several other incidents. My major gript is photos not appearing in the order that I want them, but this seems minor next to this. Hope you manage to retrieve them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie, that sounds really annoying. I thought I'd lost What's Ap off my phone this morning. I heard that some older phones can't use it anymore and thought mine must be one of them. Then I found it lurking in another page on my phone. PHEW! because I use it quite a lot. Good luck getting your list updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about what blogger did to you! It's always scary to do things on our websites.

    ReplyDelete