Monday, March 7, 2022

Menu Monday

 

What started out as a beautiful, sunny day has degenerated into a stormy winter's day. The snow and blowing snow is making it difficult to see down into the valley. I feel for those who are in open spaces on our highways. 

I did get to do a bit of cross stitching though and while not much was accomplished (due to the constant rethreading of different colours on my needle), I still feel like I did manage to get a bit done. 


Now on to the menus for this week.


Monday

Pancakes tonight as I did not get them made on Shrove Tuesday.


Tuesday

Leftover beef made into a casserole. I have some broccoli that I want to use in it and that will clear out the crisper. Well there is some celery left to use. May make cream of celery soup on soup and sandwich day.


Wednesday

Pork chops, potato patties (using up the leftover mashed), and peas.


Thursday 

Leftover beef casserole.


Friday

Soup and sandwich night. Pretty sure it will be the cream of celery soup served with grilled cheese sandwiches.


Saturday

Chicken legs with back on, served with hopefully a salad, and egg noodles.


Sunday 

Pork roast, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and the remains of the salad.


So there are my menus for this week. Now I am off to fold laundry and will visit with you all when that is done and the table set.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. It didn't snow much here but the wind blew and continues to do so. My brother drove back from Calgary yesterday and said the roads north of Regina were ugly. We sure need a break from this winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu sounds good to me, Jackie. I’ve been doing laundry and folding it yesterday and today too. I stripped my bed since most of the cold weather is behind us here. Sounds like you still have some time to go. I hope you’re having a great week.

    ReplyDelete