Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday Ramblings

 

Just thought I would send you some pictures of the projects I am working on.



Only a tiny bit of the cross stitch completed. We have had very few sunny days, and I had way too many colour changes.


One of the scarves completed (looks pretty blue here though in reality it is blue green).


The beginnings of another scarf.


A pair of socks.


The beginnings of my yarn wreath. Lots of colour here.


I didn't take a picture of the shorts I cut out. Waiting until they are sewn.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. You make such pretty things! I love the yarn wreath. I have never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such intricate cross stitch, Jackie, it will be beautiful and I love the colour of the green scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea a yarn wreath is. I love the green scarf you've started, it's one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! The yarn wreath is great - wonderful way to use up oddments of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea to use the leftover yarn. The green yarn for the new scarf is gorgeous.

    My eyes can't manage the cross stitch except in good light and my project has been languishing since the start of the pandemnic (2 years!) because I worked on mostly at the stitiching group. I better see if I can find it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well how fun are all those projects. I am a little jealous. That yarn wreath is so cute. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete