Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday Ramblings


 We went to Mass this morning, and while I have gone a number of times by myself this was Harvey's second trip. There are still many missing from the congregation though and I think that it is still going to be awhile before people feel comfortable returning.

I thought I would share some pictures of what I have been working on this week.

First off some of the projects I have actually managed to complete.


A toque out of the last of the gifted yarn.


Three scarves to start off the collection to give away next winter.


Three pillow inserts for Kris. I will be making the covers this week and doing them in such a way that he will be able to remove them for washing.


The yarn wreath is almost completed. I am going to have to figure out a unique way of hanging it as overall the wreath is heavier than I thought it would be. I have a few more balls of leftover yarn inside, and I need to fashion some smallish balls to fill in a few spots.

And last but not least....


Just a bit more done on the cross stitch. Hopefully even more will be added this week.

Now I need to think of something to keep my hands busy with at night. Perhaps some more dishcloths. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.
God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Well done for completing so many items. You have had a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your yarn wreath! What a great idea! How are they held together or is that your well kept secret?
    Nice job on the cross stitch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that yarn wreath. It is so cleaver. Great getting some projects done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad always said my mom wasn't happy if her hands weren't busy. You seem to have that same trait. Everything looks lovely and the weath is very nice. I wonder if you could use a large crochet hook as a hanger? It would need to be well attached somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your yarn wreath looks wonderful and such a great way to use up oddments of yarn. All my odd bits go to a lady in our building and she makes them into colorful pneumonia vests for children overseas.

    ReplyDelete