Monday, March 21, 2022

Menu Monday

 

A new week and one of the weeks that I have actually planned at least two meatless meals. 


Monday

Vegetable Soup and egg salad sandwiches.


Tuesday

I will make the pork roast meal that was planned for Sunday, but after brunch Harvey and I were full for most of the day.


Wednesday

I will be using one of the bags of leftover roast meals today. I am going to use up a bag of chicken. I think a chicken casserole will be lovely (and give us some leftovers for another meal). I will probably make a salad to go along.


Thursday

Homemade pizza. I am not sure if I will buy a crust or throw one together in the bread machine. This will use up some sausage, ham and some onion (may buy a pepper or two while shopping). It should also use up the open bag of Mozzarella cheese in the fridge. Served with what is left of the salad.


Friday

Lazy perogies, along with some sour cream.


Saturday

Either the leftover pizza or leftover chicken casserole, depending on what there is the most of.


Sunday 

We will be heading to Kris's as my appointment is in the early morning on Monday. I think I will take a bag of leftover ham with us and make us some kind of casserole. Or we could order in.....


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Leftovers are not a sure thing around here. Some nights my son comes home ravenous from work and what I thought would be enough for a second meal doesn't work out. My problem is, I get tired of cooking every night. Those usually end up being the sandwich night or an order in of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I always forget about egg salad sandwiches. I love egg salad, and it isn't like we don't have enough eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely plan ahead, but have gotten much better at using things on hand to cook vs shopping constantly for something else. Took out frozen stroganoff that was a leftover last night, and tonight will be pork tenderloin. I've not really tried to make meatless meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason the only time we have egg salad sandwiches is in the summer. Soup in the winter and egg salad in the summer.

    ReplyDelete