Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday Roundup

 


Really not too much to report this week. It has been a wash, rinse and repeat kind of time.


I am going out walking a bit more as the temperatures and weather are more conducive to that past time. In fact this afternoon I took a 20 minute stroll. One still has to be a bit careful because under the melted ice, ice still lingers making it a bit slippery in certain areas.


Worked on projects and hopefully will have some pictures tomorrow to share with you all. I didn't finish much just the scarves that were on the plan for this month. Perhaps tomorrow a bit more will be completed. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Be careful out there on those slippery spots. We have a slippery spot when it rains on our back porch that I need to address. I hope you have a great Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not yet dared to go out walking because I'm afraid of the ice underfoot. Hopefully sometime next week.

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're hoping to do some more walking but the pathway along the river (which runs right outside our building) is still pretty icy. Not exactly safe for walking quite yet.

    ReplyDelete