Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A Couple of Goals Almost Completed

I promised you all some pictures tonight of my completed quilt tops. I had thought I might be able to have the third quilt top done, but I still have a bit of work to do on it.
So here are the two that are finished. I have some threads to clip, but that will be done once all the tops are finished. The way things are moving along, I may just get 4 tops done this month and use up all those 2" strips. That will clean out another drawer in that set of three. Two drawers cleaned out and one left to go.

Then there were those finished cross stitch pictures that have been laying around for a number of years. 

Still have four to get mounted and framed. Hopefully sometime this weekend I will have those all finished as well.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.



2 comments:

  1. It's a good feeling, isn't it, Jackie, to cross items off the to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love crossing those projects off the list.

      God bless.

      Delete