Saturday, April 6, 2019

Decluttering and Using Up Some of the Stash My Challenge For April

This is the area that I am working on decluttering and using up.

I want this set of storage drawers gone, or at least move them to take the place of one set that is broken. I also want the single storage drawers and one box out as well. They are full of yarn, full skeins and balls as well as partial leftover yarn balls.

This is just a portion of the 4" squares I have collected from worn out clothing and scrap fabric. Heaven help me I may be sewing quilts and making shopping bags (only from the denim) for quite awhile.

This is mostly 2" strips. I have actually used quite a bit of this up as I have finished two quilt tops and have started a third. However it looks like there might even be 4th to be made.

The bottom drawer with still more balls of leftover yarn. And what seems to be some interfacing that needs to be put with the other interfacing.

I think I might actually have bitten off more than I can chew this month. However, I will soldier forward and get done what I can. I have many more storage drawers that need to be cleaned out so a good effort is needed over the next few months. Especially if I want to move a proper desk into the room.

I will share pictures at the end of the month to show how far I managed to get.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.




1 comment:

  1. I have so much fabric that I hardly ever use these days. I really need to go through it all and donate some of it. Good luck using up your stash.

    ReplyDelete